Software Engineer - Blockchain
We are CoBloX, the R&D lab of TenX - a growth-stage startup - with the mission to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses. This means you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated engineers and researchers, collaborating to change the world.
Our focus is on designing and implementing protocols to achieve interoperability between blockchains.
Location: Sydney, Australia
* Are you a curious engineer who is excited about blockchain technology?
* Do you value open source software and want to contribute to it?
* Are you keen to solve problems that no one has solved before?
* You prefer learning new concepts over learning new frameworks.
* Learning new programming languages is one of your hobbies.
* You are interested in cryptography.
* You enjoy employing functional programming concepts.
* You are familiar with strongly-typed languages such as C, C++, Go or Haskell.
* You have experience with or are interested in learning Rust.
Perks of working with us:
* A casual work environment where results matter more than office time
* Developer-friendly tools, whether it's Linux, BSD or Mac that you prefer