AML Compliance Specialist
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is global blockchain and virtual currency focused company that is developing financial applications to revolutionise everyday payments.
TenX is driven by a talented team of developers, marketers, community, customer support, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists, TenX even have bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the digital currency space.
TenX is looking for an AML Compliance Specialist to be based in Singapore. The primary purpose of this job is to detect suspicious activity from multiple sources include detection software, & internal systems and reports.
This position is open strictly to locals.
- Work independently to analyse alerts and reports generated from multiple sources including detection software, or other internal systems to detect and evaluate suspicious transaction activity.
- Extract meaning from large quantities of complex data, make connections, and identify anomalies, trends, and reoccurrences as it relates to fraudulent activity.
- Keep up-to-date with current fraud trends in the Cryptocurrency & Finance industries.
- Review nearly all potential cases and determine if they are suspicious, compile a case summary, and escalate to the appropriate team for investigation or for STR filing.
- Maintain, organize, update, and archive electronic and physical files of all STRs, supporting documentation and other critical documents
- Other related duties assigned as needed
You will have:
- Previous 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the financial, law enforcement, compliance, legal and/or regulatory industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Professional proficiency in English and an asian language
- Previous experience in law enforcement is a benefit
- Previous experience in AML, KYC, Investigations are a benefit
- Must have experience in evaluating and investigating transactional data & ability to identify matters that require further analysis and investigation
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with an investigative mind-set
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and teamwork awareness
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent team full of go-getters
- Fun environment
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
Please have a look at our core values and team culture:
Please apply with your CV in English as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal. The process will consist of interviews with future team partners (calls + face to face) as well as an analytical personality test.