Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is global blockchain and virtual currency focused company that is developing financial applications to revolutionise everyday payments.
TenX is driven by a talented team of developers, marketers, community, customer support, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists, TenX even have bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the digital currency space.
TenX is looking for a Financial Controller to be based in Singapore.
• Manage all accounting operations
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manager and comply with government reporting requirements and tax fillings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Additional duties as necessary
• Assume a leadership role in the department
- Excellent team full of go-getters
- Fun environment
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
Please have a look at our core values and team culture:
Please apply with your CV in English as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal. The process will consist of interviews with future team partners (calls + face to face) as well as an analytical personality test.