Payment Operations Analyst
About the role:
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is developing applications to make virtual currency spendable through a debit card payment system.
TenX is building a payment ecosystem to allow our customers to spend blockchain assets at any merchant that currently accepts major network payment cards. We are a growth-stage startup with a culture and environment to match. That means that you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated self-starters collaborating to change the world.
Payments are the backbone of our business, and the Operations team has its finger on the pulse! We are looking for talented finance professionals to join our expanding team; and keep a close eye on settlements, chargebacks and anomalous events. Our Payment Operations team members are generally responsible for monitoring payment file activity to ensure processing deadlines are met while minimising our liability. Payment Operations also work closely with our Customer Support, Compliance and Product teams to service inquiries from our customers, regulators, partners and other external entities.
As a Payment Ops Analyst specialising in Settlements and Reconciliation, you will execute daily reconciliation processes, analyse transaction data and facilitate payment transactions.
The ideal candidate is analytical and extremely proficient in dealing with data, works independently and is conscientious about quality and timeliness. He/She is comfortable taking initiative, has an eye for detail and is particular about accuracy yet is an adaptable problem solver. We make no compromises on integrity, and hold all employees to the highest standards.
It would also be helpful if applicants have experience in growth-stage startups and/or an interest in virtual-currency.
- Review daily payment settlements, check for suspicious transactions, and manually attend to exceptional cases
- Perform daily reconciliation of users’ card and crypto transactions
- Investigate system, and billing discrepancies
- Make escalations on exceptions and anomalies in processing data
- Work with Customer Support and/or partners to service inquiries and adjustments
- Liaise with Finance team to reconcile and prepare transaction reports
- Assist with preparation of reporting required by our partners, regulators or authorities
- At least 4 years in a similar role, with at least 2 in the card payments industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business. Related degrees will be considered along with relevant experience.
- Ability to work with people at different levels and in an unstructured environment.
- Qualifications in Compliance, AML, Risk or Financial Operations are preferred.
The ideal candidate:
Is results-driven, professional, delivery-focussed, an excellent communicator and has a passion for bringing delight to our customers.
Please have a look at our core values and team culture:
Application process:Please apply with your CV as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal. The process will consist of interviews with future team partners (calls + face to face) as well as an analytical personality test.