Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is global blockchain and virtual currency focused company that is developing financial applications to revolutionise everyday payments.
TenX is driven by a talented team of developers, marketers, community, customer support, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists, TenX even have bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the digital currency space.
About the role
At TenX, we’re constantly learning about our customers, and how to grow as a company. We’re looking for a passionate and formidable Product Designer to join our mission in discovering solutions to big, complex problems in mobile finance.
You will have full ownership as a design professional in one of our product vertical to serve our global users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, try to help the team with holistic product thinking process from defining user problems to test your ideas with our users.
This position is full-time and based in Singapore.
You have a strong product design thinking skill. You know how to facilitate workshops to rapidly prototyping.
Hard and complex user problem motivates you to tackle them and bring them into your product thinking process.
You love exploring new technologies and territories, while delivering practical designs that solve real-world problems at scale.
You understand that Product Design is collaborative, and that the user experience is the outcome of a team effort. You've worked closely with engineers and product managers, and consider them your close partners.
Communication is your strength. You have strong interpersonal skills to bring the team together along your product design thinking process.
- Focus on user pain points, conduct user research to discover user's mental model or interests
- Facilitate design workshops for internal team members to educate them
- With continuous product ideation and discovery, always seek better options for users with understanding business or compliance constraints
- Own the end-to-end product design process
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary team members and communicate with them frequently
- Experience working in cross-functional, lean product teams is a must
- Experience working on native mobile apps, with real-world examples of your work
- Experience on end-to-end production on mobile/web based product (hybrid UX and UI)
- Excellent command of product design tools: We use Figma, Protopie, FramerX, Miro etc.
- Detailed understanding of user-centred design methods and their applications to modern product discovery, such as ethnography, problem discovery interviews, and design workshops
- Have previously founded or worked in an early-stage startup
- A foundational understanding of how cryptocurrency and distributed ledgers work: the differences between a private and public key, the use of consensus algorithms, and the notion of “fungibility” in tokenised assets
*** Applications without portfolio will not be considered for this position. Your CV and portfolio must be written in English.
- Excellent team full of go-getters, work with passionate and smart people
- Fun environment: cool office space, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, Fun Fridays and team bondings
- Work life balance: flexible working hours and uncapped paid vacation days
- Latest equipment: MacBook, TenX card, TenX Ledger Nano S
- Revolutionary, well-funded company