Customer Success Specialist
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is global blockchain and virtual currency focused company that is developing financial applications to revolutionise everyday payments.
TenX is comprised of a talented team of developers, marketing experts, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists. TenX even have bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the digital currency space.
We are looking for a junior customer success professional as part of ongoing efforts to scale our customer support operations and help build a world class customer support team to meet the demands of our rapidly expanding user base.
- Answer inbound email and live chat queries regarding TenX, our products and services
- Perform basic customer and technical support in response to escalations pertaining to TenX products and services
- Create and maintain knowledge articles in the knowledge base
- Use problem-solving abilities to identify emergent customer issues to share with the larger team
- Provide written feedback to the product and engineering teams detailing reproducible customer issues along with desired outcomes
- You have great written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation
- In addition you have the ability to adopt a congenial online voice
- You live life feeling grateful and have the ability to sympathize with customers on even the simplest of problems
- You understand the basics of how digital assets work including security, confirmations, block times, network fees, etc.
- You are able to ask the right questions to diagnose problems and creatively solve them - even if these problems are general technology problems outside of TenX's products and services
- You have a sense of empathy for people and can stay cool even in the face of irate customers
- You are able to personalize standard responses and can tailor standard information for different situations
- You're used to, or prepared to get used to, long working hours and a fast-paced working environment
Bonus points if:
- You can demonstrate deep knowledge of blockchain and digital currencies. And this doesn't mean that you've read a few Wikipedia articles in preparation for an interview with us
- You have previously had a customer support job in a demanding environment
- You have knowledge of payment systems
- You have experience with KYC and AML procedures
- You have spoken and written literacy in an Asian language, especially Thai or Korean
- Excellent team full of go-getters
- Fun environment
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
Please have a look at our core values and team culture:
Please apply with your CV in English as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal. The process will consist of interviews with future team partners (calls + face to face) as well as an analytical personality test.
TenX will only accept candidates referred to TenX by such recruitment agencies with which TenX has existing agreements for such referrals. Subject further to all other terms and conditions set out in such existing agreements, TenX will pay agency or referral fees to a recruitment agency only if, amongst others:
- such existing agreement was entered into by TenX and such recruitment agency before submission by such recruitment agency of the CV/resume of a candidate; AND
- such recruitment agency was given express instructions or consent by a representative of TenX to refer such candidate to TenX.
In the event of referrals by a recruitment agency in breach of any of the foregoing (or, to the extent applicable, any other terms and conditions of the relevant existing agreement between such recruitment agency and TenX), TenX will treat the candidates as candidates applying without any referrals from any recruitment agency, and accordingly, TenX shall not be obliged to make any payment of agency or referral fees in respect of such candidates to such recruitment agency.