Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is global blockchain and virtual currency focused company that is developing financial applications to revolutionise everyday payments.
TenX is driven by a talented team of developers, marketers, community, customer support, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists, TenX even have bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the digital currency space.
We are looking for an Accountant who is a self-starter with a learner mentality. This person should be able to adapt in an unstructured environment and able to think and execute in a systematic and process-driven manner.
- Prepare full set of accounts for several entities
- Prepare, process, check and ensure all payments are accurate and fulfilled on time
- Check expense claims
- Prepare P&L, Balance Sheet schedules, bank reconciliation reports and any other reports for analysis
- Ensure confidentiality of information to protect the interest of the company
- Participate in the setup of processes
- Familiarity with periodic statutory reporting requirements
- Other duties as required
- You have at least 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- You possess a Degree in Accounting and are familiar with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Income tax Standards
- You can communicate well in English
- You are proactive, requires minimal supervision and a good team player
- You are problem-solver that navigates around fast-paced and fluid work environment with ease
- You have an interest in FinTech and are eager to learn
- Excellent team full of go-getters
- Fun environment
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
Please apply with your CV in English as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal.