Technical Product Manager
About the role:
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is developing applications to make virtual currency spendable through a debit card payment system.
TenX is building a payment ecosystem to allow our customers to spend blockchain assets at any merchant that currently accepts major network payment cards. We are a growth-stage startup with a culture and environment to match. That means that you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated self-starters collaborating to change the world.
Technical Product Managers are our domain experts, crossing teams to ensure requirements related to the domain are built into our system and processes at all levels. We are looking to hire experienced Product Managers for various internal products; to scope and gather requirements, define roadmaps, manage projects and ensure high quality deliverables.
The idea candidate is meticulously organised, technically proficient, familiar with GitHub and has a track record of delivering projects. He/She should also be comfortable managing diverse stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally. We welcome candidates with a technical or product background and either:
- Extensive experience in one of:
- Fund management, trading or exchanges
- Payments, or other consumer financial services
- Operations in a high-growth technology startup, or
- A recent business school graduate with an interest in the areas above
- Set out and deliver towards a vision, roadmap and goals
- Gather and define detailed specifications, prioritise and manage project execution
- Work with product owners to ensure payments are supported according to requirements
- Maintain technical and program manager relationships with vendors and partners
- Understand and communicate regulatory, risk, compliance and business requirements in the context of our payment solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Define and measure metrics around the product’s performance
- Model and make data-driven design and feature improvement recommendations
- Collaborate with the engineering, QA, customer support and business teams in delivery
- Have a basic degree in:
- Computer Science
- Have experience or qualifications in:
- Motivated to make Singapore the fintech capital of the world
- Passion for delivering delight to our customers
- Ability to code (in any language!) is a strong preference
- Excellent team full of go-getters
- Fun environment
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
Please have a look at our core values and team culture:
Please apply with your CV in English as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal. The process will consist of interviews with future team partners (calls + face to face) as well as an analytical personality test.