The TenX product team needs is looking to add a new member to the family, this time to own and build out our website! We are looking for a Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications. Web Developer responsibilities include refining website specifications and resolving technical issues. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience building web pages from scratch and in-depth knowledge of the react framework. Ultimately, you will assume full ownership of our website and web apps.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set and keep to timelines
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Work experience as a Web Developer
- Familiarity with the following is preferred; React, Gatsby, Contentful.
- Integration with various API sources.
- Solid knowledge of the React framework
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Design, Communications, or a related field
- A casual work environment where results matter more than office time
- Developer-friendly hardware, whether it’s Linux or Mac that you prefer
- Benefits that exceed most large companies, from lunch reimbursement to rental rebates!
Please have a look at our core values and team culture: